When I got married in 1992 bridesmaids dresses were much of a muchness – the only difference seemed to be the colour really. That’s certainly not the case these days and NABBD have a plethora to choose from: long; short; vintage; strapless; 50’s; one shoulder; halterneck and maternity.
This Autumn sees the arrival of a stunning new selection of dresses for young bridesmaids and flowergirls at leading bridesmaid retailer Nabbd, Not Another Boring Bridesmaid Dress.
Junior bridesmaids and teenagers aged up to 11+ can choose from a wide range of styles from sought after designers such as JLM, Watters Seahorse, Kelsey Rose and Little People.
Highlights include the gorgeous white dress with a forest green sash and exquisite button detailing by Little People, £59.99.
The luxurious lace dress by Watters Seahorse, £279.99,
or the striking pink dress by JLM, £214.99 will ensure your bridesmaids are the centre of attention.
The younger styles are designed to compliment Nabbd’s range of full size bridesmaid dresses making Nabbd the perfect one stop shop for bridesmaids of all ages. Customers can shop online at www.nadd.co.uk or by booking an appointment at Nabbd’s boutique in Wimbledon Park. You can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
smthBorrowed.com is an online hire hub that helps to spend smartly, look stylish and stay worry free without compromising on quality or design.
smthBorrowed.com offers exclusive bride & bridesmaids’ collections, bridal accessories, and styling services. Brides’ collections have been designed exclusively for smthBorrowed.com by independent British designers Lillian Mayro, Eva Letova and Rozeva. We also offer the pick from the cream of the crop of previously owned wedding dresses from happily married brides who want them to live again, not left neglected in the back of the wardrobe.*
For the bride, smthBorrowed.com offers dresses and accessory rentals for every wedding related event, including the engagement party and rehearsal dinner.
Bridesmaid dress rentals start at £49 including one-day fitting plus a 4 to 8-day rental period.
Wedding dress rentals will start at £109 with risk-free 24 hour return policy on all items with our ‘Try Before You Rent’ option.
Up and coming headwear designer Camilla Carrington has created an exclusive collection for smthBorrowed.com Accessory rentals start at £15.
An extensive selection of high end shoes and clutches are available for purchase from the luxury footwear designer Karen K.
How does it work? Just follow these four easy steps:
1. Discover It: Search our collection of designer wedding dresses and accessories on smthBorrowed.com for your rental dates (we recommend at least 8 days before the event), then filter by designer, price, length — even style — to narrow down your favourites.
2.Book It: Once selected, choose between a 4-day to 8-day rental period.
3. Get Married: Your order will arrive by 5pm on your delivery date via DPD (or by courier in London). Time to shine!
4. Return It: On your last rental day, return the items by affixing the provided pre-paid, self-addressed label to the box — we’ll take care of the dry cleaning. Don’t forget to upload a couple of photos for review on our online Wedding album!
* Sell your wedding dress via Something Borrowed – use the proceeds towards that second honeymoon that you’ve been dreaming about.
Hiring out dresses is Something Borrowed’s specialty. They know what brides want and how to help them find it. All dresses hired from Something Borrowed are pre-approved for hire from via marketplace.
You can expect to receive approximately 50-60% of the full purchase price, if not more, as long as the dress remains in good condition.
How Does this Work?
– Submit a photo, the original purchase price and the price you wish to sell it for
– Provide the original purchase receipt
– Make sure the dress is no more than 12 months old
– You must still be happily married 🙂
– It must be a designer dress (no high street or online purchased dress accepted)
– You will be notified you when your dress has passed the vetting process
– They pay for it
– You ship them the dress and Something Borrowed will handle the rest.